Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh the places you'll go...

Well, I have been on the job hunt for about 2 weeks now. I have had 2 offers...one in a nursing home and the other in a school...but I'm keeping my options open as I go on another interview next Wed. for another nursing home. I am praying for wisdom and guidance as I make my decisions. I HATE decisions and confrontations. Well...hard decisions. I like the easy decisions, like if I want black pumps or brown flats or something, but not the hard "life changing" decisions like where I want to work and what I'm going to do in life. Anyway, I'll stress out about that on Sunday night when I have to tell the two offers my decision on Monday...yikes!

Today I got some great sun at the pool, its been SO hot here, good grief. And I did a little shopping at Hulen and TJ Maxx. Topped off the night with some Cousin's BBQ...if you haven't had it, you're missing out. If you're ever in Ft. Worth, Crowley, Keller or DFW Airport have some Cousin's (the reason I know where all the Cousin's are located is because I read the brochure :).

Tomorrow I'm going to layout for a while and go to the Parks in Arlington for some early birthday shopping (my birthday is NEXT saturday, july 11th....wooo...the big 2-4). I think my 4th plans include going to downtown Ft. Worth and hoping to catch some good food, music and fireworks. Happy 4th everyone! I love you Jason, my sweet soldier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment