Thursday, July 9, 2009

Heather Edmondson SLP-CF

As of today, I have my first job ever as a speech-language pathologist clinical fellow at Ft. Worth ISD. I will be at 2 elementary schools working with pre-K thru 5th grade, one of the schools has a life skills class, with special needs children of which I LOVE. The opportunity was too good to pass up! I don't know exactly how I got into the schools, but God knows what He is doing and He will definitely do good things through me and my help to those kids!

And...my birthday is Saturday and I am the big 2-4 :) I'm going to see Little Shop of Horrors at Bass Hall in Ft. Worth and then going out for a bday dinner. Possibly on Sunday going to the Dallas Bridal Show, but we'll see...I'm def ready to get wedding plans underway...now that I know I actually have a paycheck coming in Aug/Sept-ish ;)

That is all my exciting news for now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment