Friday, June 5, 2009

Schools out for summer....wait, for GOOD!

Since my life has taken a drastic change this semester, I decided to start a blog! This past semester I finished my Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology at ACU in Abilene. I also finished up a wonderful 20 years at Dance Discovery and with Chameleon Performing Arts Co. and Core Hip Hop Co. Not to mention...I got ENGAGED on March 28, 2009 after my last performance with Chameleon, which both were memorable. My wonderful fiance, Jason Knight, has been in South Korea for 3 weeks with the U.S. Army. He will be there until May 2010. I miss him so much everyday, yet my love continues to grow for him. We will be tying the knot on August 21, 2010 in Dallas, TX. Currently, I am in the process of moving to Ft. Worth with my parents for a while until I find a job in the Dallas area and then I will be rooming with Brooke Johnson, a friend of mine from grad school. We're looking for a job and a place somewhere in the Addison/Richardson/Plano area. I'm so excited, my first roommate, haha! That is my life thus far... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I don't really know what you want to be doing for a job, but I think my job is still hiring if you are interested. It is part home health part private practice for kids birth to 6. Let me know! My number is 214-762-4929.

    Cortney Bartee

    ReplyDelete